Friday 9 October 2009

Here's a little treat from a US friend!!!

Just loving this track and it's not one I'd come across before and certainly not one which I'd heard in UK clubland, although I'm reliably informed it was a huge club classic on US dancefloors.
I have to say it's a fantastic track with a superb feel, some great vocals by Sting and just a really great presence to it. There are some great key changes, as the tempo raises.
Give it a few listens as it's not as instant as many PCCs, but it is an extremely good track.
A big shout out to my US buddy Allison, this one's for you M'Dear!!!
Enjoy people and let me know if you are feeling it!!
(P.S. for those non-horticulturists amongst you the picture is of a flower called a Desert Rose)
Who says you never learn anything on the PCC blog. Lol

Sting - Desert Rose
(Victor Calderone Melodic Club Mix)
.

No comments: