Saturday 17 October 2009

I'm not one for Superficial People!!!!

I'm very much one for keeping it real and hence don't like Superficial People, but I certainly like this.
Another great Jimmy Gomez remix. James Wiltshire sure did produce some quality stuff under the Jimmy Gomez monicker.
The DMC was a great breeding school for talented remixers, what with Jimmy G, BiR, Chris and James, there must have been something in the water there!!
This one is sprinkled with fantastic piano breakdowns and a slightly repetitive vocal, but nonetheless another fine track courtesy of Jimmy G.
Enjoy peeps!!
.
Ten City - Superficial People
(Jimmy Gomez DMC Remix)

4 comments:

cowspeutum said...

Hi

great blog - lots of good memories:)

What about Lover Who Rocks You - India??

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Rich,
Great suggestion buddy,
I'm not sure I've got a copy though. Have you got a link to an MP3 version??
If not I'll put it on the "most wanted" list.
Cheers, PCC

technoguy78 said...

Nice mix! Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias por compartirlo.