Friday 30 October 2009

Fancy a bit more Duran Duran!!!

Another appearance on the blog for Duran Duran and only courtesy of another great remix.
This time it's T-empo mixing it up and producing a really great track.
This one has lots of atmosphere and a nice bouncy rhythm witha really great feel to it.
Unusual for a T-empo remix it doesn't have their trademark dramatic piano breakdowns.
However, it is still a very good remix and a truly fine track.
"Because I’m falling down, With people standing round"
"But before I hit the ground, Is there time"
"Could I find someone out there to help me?"
A top class track folks. Enjoy!!!
I'm sure you'd rather a picture of the fabulous Mrs Le Bon then Duran Duran - I know I would!!

Duran Duran - Falling Down
(T-empo Club Mix)

2 comments:

Chris Horner said...

Like the last sentence. You not trying too hard to prove your heterosexuality are you? ;)

Pure Club Classics said...

Easy Chris, don't you start buddy or else I'll set my wife onto you!!
Regards, PCC