Friday 23 October 2009

Let's kick off the weekend with one you all know!!!

Good evening Boys and Girls, I hope the week has been a good one and what better way to kick off the start to the weekend, with one of the most famous club tracks of all time.
This track created such a huge stir when it came out in 1990 and was probably on the firs ever rave tracks to go truly overground. If my memory serves me right it may have even got into the Top 40.
This is the first time I've listened to the track for ages and it still sounds remarkably fresh. The first part of the track is pretty commercial, but the piano that kicks in at 3mins 45 secs is absolutely wicked, really stunning
The track lives on as one of the all time "rave" classics. By the way there's nothing Hardcore about this track!!
Get on it, you know you want to!!!

Together - Hardcore Uproar
(Original Version)
Sorry people I've had to remove the link as it has been reported to the DCMA - if anyone wants it, just drop me an email at the usual address.
Regards, PCC

2 comments:

Chris Horner said...

Fantastic tune, it got to number 12 in the UK charts.

wez said...

choooooooooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee...................