Friday 27 November 2009

Welcome to the Weekend once again!!!

Hello to all, I hope you've all enjoyed a great week, more like you are probably glad it's over so that you can kick off and enjoy the weekend.
Here's bringing you another superb mix from DJ Drew G, which as mentioned will be a monthly feature on the blog, keeping a current feel, to complement all the club classic posts.
This one's the next in the series and brings the usual quality mixture of the most up to date current club hits and some great retro tracks mixed in as well.
In this one you'll find a mixed up Marvin Gaye- I Heard it on the Grapevine, The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running (one of my all time faves), a great re-working of House of Pain - Jump Around, Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight), a bit of Madonna and then finishing off with one of my fave Jacko tracks - Man In The Mirror.
Another top drawer mix set Drew - Keep it there fella!!!
I hope you enjoy people.
Let me have your comments!

Drew G - Signs Of The Times 19
.

No comments: