Friday 13 November 2009

Oh I couldn't resist it - a bit more Kevin and Perry!!

Well, I've started something now, I'm sorry I couldn't resist it, I just had to upload this one as it is an absolutely awesome piece of trance music. I've even included a bit of the Kevin and Perry film for those who haven't had the pleasure of seeing it!!
On a more serious note a huge track in clubland absolutely hammered by Oakie in lots of his sets in 1998 and 1999.
The track is quie simply a trance classic in every sense. Not only has it that wonderful atmospheric trance feel about the track, but it also has some wonderful piano, which is unusual for trance tracks and only adds to make it even better.
A Pure Club Classic of the highest order!! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!
The Original Mix is the main version, but also worth checking the Moonwatchers Mix for a totally chilled out vibe.
Enjoy peeps!!

Y-Traxx - Mystery Land
(Original Mix)


Y-Traxx - Mystery Land
(Moonwatchers Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have the sickboy mix featured in the vid..... minus the anthemic vocal !!
simonh