Friday 20 November 2009

Are you feeling those "Indian Vibes"???

Well I remember this when it first came out in 1994 and thinking how unique it was.
It was the first time I had heard anything like it, mixing a traditional type of indian music with a dance beat.
It's very different to most of the tracks posted, but it is still a bonafide club classic and has a lovely authentic feel to it.
Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but good all the same.
Are you with me on this one??
Let me know your thoughts?
I've posted two versions, the Ballistics in Traffic Mix is slightly dancier and the best of the two IMHO.
Enjoy people???

Indian Vibes - Mathar
(Ballistics In Traffic Mix)


Indian Vibes - Mathar
(Radio Edit)

3 comments:

Veri said...

hey, I tried the links but they require a password

do you have it?

thanks!!!

nonillion said...

I can't imagine Indian music from 1994, that being before Bollywood's current explosion, I imagine it must be traditional music?

S.G.R said...

AWESOME!
I was looking for this!!
I had the MIX!

PURE AWESOMENESS!!

can we haz the pwd??