Saturday 19 June 2010

Oh dear, I'm sorry about this one!!!

Oh dear, I'm really risking all my credibility and reputation by posting this one.
Possibly one of the cheesiest posts on the blog to date (no I correct that definitely the most cheesiest), but all that said and done it's still a great track and was is a PCC.
It was huge track at The Gallery in Leeds back in 1991 - days when it was still cool to be a raver, and that place did rock - I can tell you.
The track of course is most famous as the theme to "The Hitman and Her" that embarrassing, cringeworthy show with Pete Waterman and Michaela Strachan that we all used to watch (come on admit it, I know you did too)!! I also remember having a crush on Michaela (pictured) as well (but we all did that didn't we??)
All said and done it's a great piece of synth/dance/pop and it used to raise the roof when dropped in a club like The Gallery.
Love it or hate it, you can't deny it's very catchy!!

Rofo - Rofo's Theme



5 comments:

Jules said...

You gonna tell us you admired the dancer bloke in the multi-coloured wig next :)

Mark S said...

I have to admit i still have a crush over Michaela Strachan

BigAndyDJ said...

well done.
it's a fookin great choon :-)
another one i'd forgotten all about. nice 1 pcc. keep em coming.
ahhh michaela...
...and the bloke with the wig was called clive, lol.

Chris Horner said...

Not sure about the tune, but I remember the Hit Man & Her very well and like many of my generation (that makes me sound old) had a crush of Michaela Strachan. I like the new format by the way.

Pure Club Classics said...

As always chaps, thank you for all the comments and feedback. It seems like the more "dubious" posts get more laughs/comments.
I'll bear that in mind for future posts. Lol.
Best regards to you all, PCC