Saturday 26 June 2010

Anyone want a drink?

Here's a track I've always loved;
"I said I want a drink, I said I want a drink, I said I want a drink, or I'm gonna break your radio"
(Drunk) I like to dance when I'm
(Drunk) yes, I romance when I'm
(Drunk) I like to dance when I'm
(Drunk, don't play the punk)"
Superb lyrics hey? Which are then repeated in Spanish.
A great remix by Bottom Dollar (Matthew Roberts et al) there stuff is always superb and there's plenty on the blog already.
This track was massive in clubs 1994 and was a big fave of DJ's like Jon of Pleased Wimmin.
All in all a great track.
Who's buying the drinks??

2 In A Room - El Trago (The Drink)
(Bottom Dollar Club Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nqkh5ztjtdh

3 comments:

oldskoolranger said...

a big favourite at Happy at the Leeds music Factory on a tuesday night!

Chris Horner said...

Another great tune.

JD said...

Remember hearing Graeme Park play this - great tune, thanks for the post!

Think he used to play with 2 copies and cut between the two -these days with virtual DJ, you just press the 'flippingdouble' button for the same effect- much easier!