Sunday 22 October 2023

I'll be giving you my body and my soul!


 Surprised I haven't posted this one before.

Another huge banger of a remix from my all time fave dance duo, the legends that were Chris and James.

One of the great perks of running this blog back int' day was "meeting" them through it and having their contribution and input.

This is in their traditional remix vane, just an absolute banger with lots of great piano and so much uplifting energy.

Chris and James made some amazing, amazing tracks many of which are posted on the PCC blog.

It always saddens me that they not truly got the acclaim their musical genius deserved.

However, they can bask in the glory that their tracks and utterly timeless and still sound amazing to this very day.

Hats off to you chaps!

I'll be giving you my body and my soul!

P.S. If you've never checked out their Essential Mix from 1994 (of course it's on the PCC blog - it still remains as the greatest mix set of all time IMHO. 

Get on it!

Perks Of Living Society - Body And Soul 

(Chris And James Undertones Of House Mix)

No comments: