Sunday 22 October 2023

Musical perfection!


One of the all time great dance tracks - a true masterpiece and as all classics still sound amazing to this day and will do forever.

I've posted the Larry Levan remix on the PCC blog previously which I believe was the version played at the Paradise Garage.

However, I have to confess to liking this version better.

Why, well because it contains those fabulous vocals from the Three Degrees.

Love is, love is the message that I sing to you

Love is the message that I bring to you

Love is the message for us all!

The musical production, all the different instruments from the Orchestra and notably the saxophone, are all truly momentous.

An epic masterpiece.

Enjoy!

MFSB featuring The Three Degrees - Love Is the Message 

(A Tom Moulton Mix)

No comments: