Friday 13 August 2010

"I don't need this pressure on, I don't need this pressure on!!"

Join in the chant people.
It's been a while since I posted a BiR remix.
I've still plenty up my sleeve but have to admit that most their best stuff has already been posted on the blog.
Well they have had 50 posts to date, so it couldn't go on forever.
This is a typical top drawer BiR remix. Not quite as spellbinding as many of their remixes, but still very good indeed.
Are we all ready for the chant?
"I don't need this pressure on, I don't need this pressure on, "I don't need this pressure onnnnnnnnn, "
A top Spandau song from back in 1981, this remix was done in 1992.
Enjoy!!

Spandau Ballet - Chant No. 1
(I Don't Need This Pressure On)
(Brothers In Rhythm DMC Remix)


1 comment:

westworld said...

Arrrgh !
damn DMCA spoilers.