Friday 13 August 2010

"Give me all your loving don't you stop!!!"

Here's another biggie for you peeps. Anyone fancy a bit of "Mary Jane"!!
Matthew Roberts and Bottom Dollar produced some fantastic remixes, right up my street.
This is just one of those (don't worry plenty more to come from them).
Great vocals by Mary J Blige as you'd expect, lots of great piano, some great lyrics, luverly.
I just love the intro the way it just builds before breaking into that great vlocal
"Give me all your loving don't you stop"
"My love waiting when you reach the top, (All night long)"
"Come into my bedroom honey, what I've got we'lll make spend money(All night long) "
Lush!!

Mary J. Blige - Mary Jane (All Night Long)
(Bottom Dollar House Vocal)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew Roberts. Genius.
Is he still around?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you have the bottom dollar dub of this choon in good quality? (not a youtube rip)

Charles Ramano said...

Why have the world if u cant have the best in house tracks?
Mary J blasts in this track and Bottom Dollar does not cut himself short of swaying the crowds his way with this dynamite remix. It is class fused over. Calling for a revisit to the dance floor....Bottom's Up Bottom Dollar!

Chris de Buerre said...

Mary J AND Matthew Roberts - it just doesn't get any better.

Used to love dropping this back in the day - I seem to remember the girls liking it quite a lot....

Manchestersimon said...

Fantastic remix. Thanks!