Friday 5 February 2010

Another piece of par excellence from Frankie!!

Anyone who follows this blog, will know that I'm a huge fan of Frankie Knuckles' remix work.
There are very few remixers who consistently produce remixes of such outstanding high quality and one of the great things about Mr Knuckles remixes are the amazing piano chords which always feature so strongly. In my mind they are pure bliss and this one is no exception.
The track is all about beautiful flowing piano, mixed with a touch of camp PSB pop.
Maybe not for everyone, but in my mind, very, very nice.
Are you with me, or agin me???

Pet Shop Boys - Left To My Own Devices
(Frankie Knuckles Royal Piano Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3mtsw1r1zb2

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't go wrong with Frankie and the Pet Shop Boys...great mix!

Arthit said...

Absolutely magical tune!

Ctelblog said...

FK too disco for me. But as it's PSB, gonna give this one a go

Anonymous said...

Never seen or heard of this in any dusty second hand record stores, where did you pick it up?

Anonymous said...

Great cover of a great song.

Anonymous said...

great tune :0)

Manchestersimon said...

What a special remix! When you turn a great song into something completely different but amazing too, then you're top of your game, and FK proves he has done it again. Thanks, PCC, for finding a real gem.