Thursday 25 February 2010

A big welcome to my fellow PCC blogger!!!

You may have noticed a couple of posts which have gone up recently by Russ Richardson who is a new contributor to the PCC blog.
Russ is a bonafide club DJ unlike myself who is just a dance music enthusiastic.
You will find Russ playing at all the top Club nights in Leeds and he shares the same passion for wonderful club music as I do.
So people you'll be pleased to know that they'll be more tracks than ever going up, but the same very high quality will most certainly remain.
So welcome Russ and keep on posting.
Not to be out done by my new recruit, I give you a huge old skool fave of mine from 1991. It's one of those tracks that I never get tired of hearing and rightly deserves the tag "old skool classic".
Great vocals, awesome piano and just a great old skool feel - what more do you want??
"Come on people, get on the move"

The Rapino Brothers - Reach To The Top
(Original Mix)

No comments: