Friday 11 September 2009

Beautiful, Beautiful House Music!!

There's been some fantastic female singers on house tracks and none greater than Chaka Khan, she's right up ther with Loletta Holloway, Martha Wash, Jocelyn Brown - all absolute legends.
You put their vocal performance with a great house track and you can only get a club classic.
This one is an absolute stomper, full of huge piano - a really "infectious" club track.
Another big Chris and James track as well.
Enjoy!!

Chaka Khan - Love You All My Lifetime
(House Mix)

4 comments:

LookingForEnlightenment said...

I Love house and chris and james know how to bring out the soul even more. TUNE!

MusicalLove said...

I really love this track. How do I get the password?

V Yotoku said...

The link has been deleted, boo!

Pure Club Classics said...

The link should be ok now I've re-upped.