Friday 18 September 2009

Don't ask me why!

Oh what a tune this is. A real favourite of mine.
Possibly overlooked when compiling my all time Top 30 PCCs.
This track has everything a real fantastic atmosphere, some lovely haunting vocals and a great little chuggy beat. A really special track. This one dates back to 1991.
It was one of those tunes that when you heard it in a club, you'd just close your eyes, bliss out, and then open them again with a huge grin on your face and give a big nod and hugs to the nearest person to you. Crazy, I know, but that's what we did.
"Move a little closer indulge your wildest dreams"
"The price of my seduction is not what you may think"
"Don't ask why"
"Don't ask me why"
Are you loving this one??
.
The Beat Club - Dreams Were Made To Be Broken
(Beat Mix) 

No comments: