Friday 26 June 2009

Tribute to the legend that was MJ!!!

I think everyone that's walked this planet has an opinion on Michael Jackson and whether it is good or bad, there is no mistaking that he was a genius and one of the greatest pop stars that ever lived.
The man could sing, dance, write music, create trends, break new music, you name it, he did it.
I'm sure we all have our personal MJ favourites and a few of his tracks which have been remixed to great effect by BiR and Frankie Knuckles have been posted earlier on this blog.
However, there's one song which most brings back great memories for me and one I particularly remember at Leeds Warehouse on New Years Eve in 1991 when Sasha dropped it.
A great track and a superb remix, by C&C who were the real hot remixers at that time (this was the mix that rocked the dancefloors in clubland).
I've also got a fantastic mix of this track on a DJ mix tape that'll I dig out and post shortly.
Enjoy the track - let's celebrate the live of MJ; a true music legend. R.I.P.

Michael Jackson - Black or White
(Clivillés & Cole - The Underground Club Mix)

No comments: