Sunday 7 June 2009

Save a Prayer for this Beauty!!!

I've been searching for this one for ages. Having liked the original track when only a youngster.
I then had the pleasure of this being dropped in a club mid set and it was awesome.
Hence, I was keen to get hold of this remix, which sees Steve Anderson retain all the original aspects, but add a little of the BiR magic, just to give it that polished club style.
Huge respect to Grim Reaper for provding this and many more classics which will come over the next few months.
I think that I can speak for all bloggers when I say that the reason we put so much of our free time into keeping these blogs going is for the love of the music, the great contacts we make and support we build up.
Let's continue building this dance music appreciation society!! Respect to you all!!
By the way, a picture of Yasmin is much preferable to one of Duran Duran and is association enough, me thinks!!

Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
(Steve Anderson Remix)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!!!! Just the dogs B******s. What a gem. Thankyou so much for this PCC.

discoqueen said...

This version is far superior to the original..this one has much more depth. Nicely done!