Saturday, 12 September 2026

3 in 1 feels so right!

Really surprised that I haven't posted this one before now.

Certainly an oversight and maybe it was because it was a tad overplayed.

Anyway well overdue a post, this was a huge track back in 1993 and was always superb on the dancefloor.

I've spoiling you here with 3 superb versions to choose from.

The original Victor Simonelli version which is excellent.

A superb remix from those Nush boys who always knew how to spice up a track and add layers of fantastic piano.

Then there's a newer version from 2022 from Odyssey Inc. which is also pretty corkin'.

If I had to choose one I think the Nush version just shades it for their lush piano.

Victor Simonelli Presents Solution - Feels So Right 

(Solutions Original Mix 1993)
 

Solution - Feels so Right 

(Nush Club Mix)

Solution - Feels so Right 

(Odyssey Inc. Remix)

No comments: