Saturday 27 January 2024

Totally adore this!

Love this a big return to form from Bob Sinclair from 2023.

Beautifully chilled with some amazing piano tinged throughout, a really great track.

I heard it from a Keinemusik set and I have to say the music that Rampa, Adam Port, &me are creating is some of the best new music out there.

Their DJ sets are epic and a fantastic blend of African beats and melodic chilled house. Their best tracks usually contain some beautiful piano chords which just "put you in another place".

If you've not heard their stuff then check it out, there's loads on YouTube and to be honest it's blown me away recently and re-established my faith that there is lots of great new dance music being created in amongst all the absolute tosh EDM.

I'll post lots of similar tracks on the PCC blog in coming months, because many of them are epic.

Of course there will still be many of the old renown PCC's from yesteryear also posted.

Keep checking in!

Bob Sinclar - Adore 

(Extended Mix)

No comments: