Saturday 17 December 2022

Music for the people indeed!

When I first heard this, I thought what a fantastic track and had no idea who it was.

Hence, I was really shocked to find out it was a new recording from the Luvdup legends.

Adrian and Mark have always been one of my fave DJ and Remix artists.

The quality of the work they have produced over the last 30 years is truly amazing not to mention their fantastic DJ sets.

I've had some of my best ever clubbing nights listening to their sets.

About the track, well it's just as good as everything and anything they've ever done, which is high praise indeed. 

It's a complete barnstorming piano avalanche of a track. Absolutely off the scale.

Chapeau chaps - superb!

Music for the people - most certainly!

Luvdup - Music for the People 

(Paradise Vocal Mix)

No comments: