Monday 20 December 2021

Oh my lord, strap yourself in!

Fasten your seat belts for this one!

An absolute barnstormer from Junior.

I've often said on the PCC blog that Junior can be a bit hit and miss and some of his work ranges from out of this world to plain boring.

This I'm glad to report is one of his very best. 

Talk about explosive. It has an intensity and urgency achieved by very few tracks and keeps you totally encapsulated and engrossed throughout (following a very gentle first 90 seconds).

It then takes off and it never stops all 12 minutes of it.

I would have loved to heard this in a club, but my clubbing days were over by this time (2000).

There are also some very credible although much gentler and laid back remixes by LME and Link Ray, of which the Link Ray is the better of the two and is really excellent. 

However, they are nowhere near as impressive as Junior's.

Get on it!

Catapila - Void (I Need You) 

(Junior Vasquez Mix)

Catapila - Void (I Need You) 

(Lisa Marie Experience Remix)


Catapila - Void (I Need You) 

(Link Ray Piano Remix)

No comments: