Saturday 24 October 2020

PCC is back (again)!


Well after previously deciding that I wouldn't be posting tracks on the PCC blog anymore, I've taken a U-Turn on that decision and will be starting back up with regular new posts.

There are a few reasons for the change, firstly I've got a little more free time then I had previously which is a big factor. Secondly there are just so many great tracks yet to post and share. I think I've probably posted most of my all time faves, but there are still tracks out there that I'm unearthing. forgotten about or haven't heard for years. Those sort of tracks which send that tingle down your spine, they are so good.

Another key reason for starting up again, is that I've realised despite all the different social media outlets, there probably isn't anything (I've come across) which lists and tabulates all the great tracks in one place. I've realised that the PCC blog is probably one of the best reference points for all the great tracks which we loved and enjoyed from the Acid House era in '87 through to the "death of UK clubbing" (as we knew it) in 2000.

All reasons to get this thing started again.

All posts will be direct links to tracks which are on YouTube.

The purpose is to share those wonderful tracks which gave us our fantastic never to be forgotten memories of an era of dance music which changed all our lives for the better.

Keep checking in, keep dropping comments and keep suggesting any tracks which you think are worthy of PCC status and have yet to be posted.

Viva la PCC!

Here's kicking off with a great house track from 1995 which was a big Hacienda fave hammered by Parky.

Enjoy!!

D'Bora - Good Love Real Love 

(Maurice's Real Club Mix)




1 comment:

acidted said...

Thrilled you returned. Only just spotted.