Thursday 17 April 2014

"One Man" who contributed so much!! R.I.P. Frankie!!

I'm sure that you've all heard the very sad news that Mr Frankie Knuckles the Godfather of House music passed away just recently aged just 59 years young.
Anybody who has ever followed this blog will be aware of my huge admiration for Frankie and the music he both made and remixed, not forgetting his fantastic talents as a DJ.
He always was and always will be one of my all time favourite remixers and from the very early creation of house music in the 86/87, he has been the "One Man" who has consistently remained at the very top for nigh on 3 decades. "One Man" who never let you down!!
My respect cannot reach out strongly enough.
R.I.P. Frankie your music and talents have touched so many people and will never be forgotten.
I've posted  many of the tracks he made and remixed on this blog and I post this one in honour of the man who was Mr House Music!! (This one was remixed with Morales)
Frankie "One Man " who changed the world forever.

Chanelle - One Man
(One Mix)


No comments: