Saturday 24 September 2011

Another huge number...... Hondy!!!

A big fave of mine this one!!
A truly superb bouncy energetic progressive trance number from 1995.
Sprinkled with some beautiful tinkly piano, which is almost orchestral it's so immense.
The energy of the track is superb and the breathy vocals round it off perfectly;
"Give me glory (no access)"
"Give me a kiss (no access)"
"Give me the time (no access)"
"I'll go to the house (no access)"
"To the house of the children (no access)"
"To the house of the men"
"To the house of the women"
"To the house of the Lord"
"To the house of the people"
To the house of the people (no access)"
"Hondy hello, Hondy hello, Hondy, Hondy, Hondy, Hondy"
Absolutely massive!!!
A proper feel good track this one.
If this doesn't put a smile on your face, I'd be very surprised.
Enjoy!!!
P.S. About the picture, not quite a Hondy, but a Honda which was the nearest I could find. Lol.

Hondy - Hondy (No Access)
(Salone Margherita Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?e49wuiayb3ik4fb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, I've been looking for a good quality version of this tune.

LeedsDJ said...

Absolute belter - forgot this one. Used to play this all the time. Awesome track, thanks so much

mark v said...

Thanks for bringing back great memories with this tune!