Sunday 25 April 2010

"You can't escape, you can't escape my wild love"!!!

Anyone who follows this blog will know of my great liking for Chris and James remixes and although this one isn't one of their most well known - it is right up there with some of their best (IMHO)!!.
Joy Lynn White was a not too well known Country singer and Chris and James absolutely transform this track into a huge club anthem.
Lots of great banging piano, some great chord changes and some superb breakdowns.
"You can't escape, you can't escape my wild love"!!!
Absolutely tops in my opinion, god that piano sounds good!! Just wait for the peak at 4.00 mins - awesome!!
These were the sort of tracks that absolutely rocked the dancefloors of the nations top clubs in the early 90's. Get on it.
By the way the Undertones of House is another C&J alias.
Chris, James, not heard from you for a while chaps, if you're out there drop me a line!!

Joy Lynn White - Wild Love
(Undertones Of House Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?hzuril1zjlj

2 comments:

Beena said...

You'd have thought it would have been everywhere, but I don't think I ever heard it played out in a club. Awesome tune though, thanks for getting me to get the dust off it and give it a spin. =0)

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Good tune...some great piano. not heard this before either - guess it missed the respect it deserved at the time.