Friday 11 December 2009

A big "Thank Ya" to you all!!

Good weekend people, I hope it's been a good week for you all.
Apologies for no posts last week, but the week and the weekend was a busy one.
I want to say a big "Thank Ya" to all who made comments about their favourite remixers, there was some excellent feedback there.
Thanks also to those who have contributed to the poll and keep dropping me a note if there are any other great remixers out there who I have missed.
Right to this track, well I'm no DJ, just a former clubber with a huge passion for fantastic dance music, but all DJs have tracks which never leave their box, right? The sort of tracks that they know will always go down well, no matter what time of night, the sort that are always used if the night needs a bit of kick-starting or re-energising.
Well this track would be one of those for me, a "never leave your box track".
Why, well quite simple really, it's just an absolutely huge, huge track and get this people it's
23 years old. Talk about a timeless classic. Right from the opening bar, it has one of the catchiest uplifting riff's you'll ever hear!!
Get on it, you'll love it!! Trust me!!

Sweet D - Thank Ya
.

No comments: