Monday 26 September 2011

You gotta love a bit of Italian

In 1988 I heard a little ditty and boy did I dance my little socks off, I still do every time I play it. I still have to play it at least once a month and it still does it for me.
There were some really great tunes that came out of the Italo disco era that made the cross-over to house and this one is probably the best that there was, certainly for me. The plant remixes by Frankie Knuckles from the original release from 1985. A massive club hit on its original release on both sides of the pond and again in 88. I dont have to tell you guys to enjopy this one - you just know you will.
 
Jago - I'm Going To Go 
(Frankye Knuckles Plant Mix)

1 comment:

Pure Club Classics said...

Different class fella, everything Frankie touches is pure gold. Loving it, regards, PCC