Friday 30 October 2009

Time for another rather large Gay Anthem!!!

Now I'm getting a little concerned here, because this is becoming a bit of a weekly habit, but who cares when the tracks are this good.
Another huge Gay Anthem - an extremely, extremely camp track, but also very good. (Klub 9 no further comments - thank you!!! Lol).
It was always a track I truly loved and it still sounds great today.
I have fantastic memories of this being played one night at the Leeds Corn Exchange - I can't remember the night but it may have been an event called a Toaster, A Blender and a 6 Foot Fish??
Anyone remember that one??
Here's the flyer as a bit of a reminder. I think it was in 1993??
The track well it's just different class.
Are you with me on this one??

Army Of Lovers - Crucified
(The Nuzak Remix)
.

8 comments:

Blade said...

do you have a mp3. version?

Chris Horner said...

A good track is a good track gay anthem or not. I was actually at a gay club for my (gay) work colleagues birthday but the DJ had never heard of Outrage - Tall 'n' Handsome yet a straight bloke like me does, go figure that one out.

Pure Club Classics said...

Blade - I swap the link for an MP3 version if you prefer.
It may be tomorrow before it's done though.
Regards, PCC

Pure Club Classics said...

MP3 link is now in place
Regards, PCC

Bal said...

I went to that night at the corn exchange...remember lots of hoovers all over the gaff! Didn't "if" do a live PA and Fabi Paras DJ?

Pure Club Classics said...

Yes, that's the one.
I don't remember the Hoovers though, then again I can't even recall hearing the "If" PA.
Must have been one of those "heavy" nights. Lol.
Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

Yes remember, don’t know who was DJ but last song was I’m free pup dragons

Anonymous said...

Soup dragons