Friday 9 October 2009

One of my favourite vocal intro's ever!!!

I simply love the vocal intro to this track, fantastically belted out by the legend that is Martha Wash.
I have fond memeories of this being dropped by Graeme Park at the Hacienda back in 1992, it always went down a storm.
A typical Todd Terry remix, with his trademark style and usual top quality, simply a very solid piece of house music with a wonderful vocal performance from Martha Wash.

Martha Wash - Carry On
(Tee's Crazy Mix)

2 comments:

LookingForEnlightenment said...

I love this track. I've heard this beat sampled a few time before but can't recall by who. I must be getting old...Anyways thx for posting PCC.

Charles Ramano said...

It's been Martha Wash before blackbox. It’s still Martha Wash after blackbox. The diva just does it!
Move aside as Todd “Tee” Terry brings the sky and earth together in celebration of song."With Martha performing on Carry On...Music really is life...Musi is dance.