Friday 2 October 2009

I'm gonna burn it down, down, down!!!

I don't usually post tracks which are too current, but hey if there are good then it would be remiss not to post something just because it wasn't an old skool track.
Well here you go a P!nk track!!!
Well my cred is well and truly shot tonight, but hey this is a great track and to be honest I think P!nk is great - Yeah I know she's not a producer of PCCs but she's got great attitude and that counts for a lot.
This is a good track and the best piece of dance floor fodder from the wonderfully gifted Alecia Beth Moore (aka P!nk - stay with me folks!!)
"This used to be a funhouse, But now it's full of evil clowns"
"It's time to start the countdown"
"I'm gonna burn it down down down, I'm gonna burn it down"
I hope you're feeling this one!!!
.
P!nk - Funhouse
(Digital Dog Remix)

No comments: