Friday 30 October 2009

Fancy some more classic house - there's Nothing Better!!!

Another huge house classic fave of mine.
This one comes with a spankingly good remix my Matthew Roberts (he of Bottom Dollar fame).
The track is just so catchy with some fantastic vocals, some really top notch piano, a real all round top notch house track.
This one brings back fond memories on the Hacienda and also Hard Times - hence here's another flyer which I've dug out and scanned.
House music - there's Nothing Better!!!
.
Colourblind - Nothing Better
(Matthew Roberts Club Mix)



2 comments:

Chris Horner said...

I had no idea what this track was until I heard it, I love this blog as it brings back some repressed memories flooding to the front of my mind.

Anonymous said...

track needs a password :(((((

Its password protected :(((((