Friday 30 October 2009

Fancy a little something from Mrs Healy!!

Well there's been plenty of Jeremy Healy tracks on the blog, so how about something from his Missus.
I believe Patsy was into the Acid House scene and even frequented Shoom on the odd occasion.
Here's a picture of her in her glory days.
As for the track, well IMHO it's an absolute Balearic classic.
If you are wondering why it's so good it may be down to the fact it was written and produced by the Pet Sop Boys.
Also you can't beat the singing in French - very sexy!! Lush!!!
.
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
(Disco Mix)
.

1 comment:

RV said...

I was a Patsy Kensit (and Eighth Wonder addict in my teens) and she starred in Absolute Beginners along David Bowie before gettin' tot he charts with I'm not scared, Cross my heart and Baby baby, she duetted with Eros Ramazzoti in Italy too
and I liked her sexy voice soooooooooo much :)