Friday 20 November 2009

"Feel Love, I Feel Love!!"

Another fantastic trance track, but this time a very much more laid back track and not the usual pumping trance that I post on the blog.
Dare I say it, it's anotehr track which features on the Kevin and Perry film and hence another reason for you to check out that hilarious film.
The track is beautiful very atmposheric, very gentle, very chilled, absolutely ideal for a nice summers evening, hence not quite the right track for the dreadful weather we're currently having in Blighty. However, I'm sure all my American friends will be in a better place to enjoy this (on the weather front).
For all those out there that don't particularly like trance, I'd suggest giving this one a go, as it will definitely seduce you!!
Top, Top track. "Feel Love, I Feel Love!!"

CRW - I Feel Love
(R.A.F. Zone Mix)

No comments: