Friday 13 November 2009

"Dreams, dreams, can come true, true!!"

Oh go on then, here's another belting old skool track.
This one goes out to boscfc - I know you love this one fella and a big up for supplying the link.
Well the track is a real melodic piece of quality old skool.
Very flowing, very laidback, but also very catchy, with a great mellow vibe, perfect for those loved up nights back in 1991.
Remember people "Dreams, dreams, can come true, true".
Enjoy, I'm sure you will.

Before Moses - Dreams Can Come True

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not wrong PCC. I LOVE this tune.

So many happy (and fuzzy) memories. In my opinion, sums up what your site is all about .. brilliant tunes, brilliant DJs and brilliant people.

Shame we're getting old!

Pure Club Classics said...

boscfc
Nice one buddy, I;m with you all the way on that!!
Regards, PCC