Friday 16 July 2010

The man like, get's it "Together"!!

Evening all, I hope you've had a good week.
Now those of you who visit the blog regularly will not I'm not a great fan of Sasha's production work and although he created a few undoubted belters, the large majority of his studio work was IMHO pretty average.
As a DJ from 1989 to 1991 - I'd say he was probably one of the best (if not THE best), post 92' his    DJ-ing sets were IMHO very dull.
This however, was great little track and one that I loved hearing out in clubs back in 1993.
Great vocals by Danny Campbell, some very choice lyrics - I used to love the lines
"When you're out there dancing, is it my groove you're groovin' to"
"With me next to you, you next to me, just the way we should be"
It's got some great piano as well.
An all round top tune!!
Enjoy!

Danny Campbell & Sasha - Together
(Sasha's United Club Mix)

1 comment:

Mark S said...

I love the build up to the vocal on this version. Pure energy after that "Sasha style"