Friday 21 January 2011

Tossing and turning my body is yearning....


Here is a huge old fave, which was a big Sasha track back in the day.I distinctly remember one of his mixes when he mixed this into Toxic Two - Rave Generator (yep another PCC, I'll up that next).
This one goes out to Paul R, thanks for reminding of this one again. Top class fella.
I love the way that it bubbles along, possibly one of the best acapellas ever!!!
Just check out these  fabulous vocals and lyrics
"Tossing and turning, my body is yearning and burning for fever called love"
"You have come home with the feelings that I'm dreaming of, yeah-hay"
"And to know you're here with me, just means the world you see, together in Ecstasy, err huh"
"You send me up, up, up to the highest peak, I feel weak, but I still hold on"
"You send me up, up to the  peak, 'cause your love is deep so I must be strong, hold on"


"Rocking and rolling, you play with my soul, and I fall for your fever called love"
"Caught in your trap, and  there's no turning back, I'm hurt, but I can't get enough"

"And to know you're here with me, just means the world you see, together in Ecstasy, uum huh"
"You send me up, up, up to the highest peak, I feel weak, but I still hold on"
"You send me up, up to the  peak, 'cause your love is deep so I must be strong, hold on"
The absolute dogs bollocks, especially with Toxic Two mixed in underneath.
Loving it. Enjoy!!!

Rising High Collective - Fever Called Love 
(Ambient Mix)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one fella you just cleared my hang over and made my saturday . this is a great great great track. thanks for the download and all the tracks you put on the blog .. keep it up

tsomo2000 said...

What a brilliant tune.

Anonymous said...

i have bin searching this accapella for years thanks

Anonymous said...

when i was on the road, a girlfriend of mine used to sing this song into her microphone-toy, that she took from her little sister ^^