Friday 18 September 2009

Go on then, just one more!!!

Well, I've not posted any BiR yet tonight hence one's well overdue.
This one is yet another fantastic remix, as you come to expect from the BiR team.
In their usual style it builds nicely, retains the feel of the original, fully complements the vocals and throws in the uplifting piano chords at exactly the right moments.
Let's just say "Masters At Work" (and I don't mean Vega and Gonzalez).
I'm still searching for the final 2 BiR remixes I've yet to track down, if anyone out there can help (Pulp and Polaroid as featured on my most wanted list).
This track is just awesome when the "Can't stop praising his name" bit kicks in.
Nobody can like BiR can!! Look even Jesus has his hands in the air!!!
Enjoy!!!

Voices of 6th Avenue - Call Him Up
(Brothers in Rhythm Club Mix)
.

No comments: