Thursday 24 September 2009

Did we all get Clubbed to Death!!!

I think we all pushed things to the limts in the good old days, but we're still hear to tell the tales.
Not quite Clubbed to Death - but we certainly Clubbed (at certain times) till we couldn't stand, talk, walk, speak and many other things. They were crazy times, but unforgettable times!!
I'm sure you'll all of heard this track and it did cross over in 1995 and therefore lost some of it's appeal, hence I've also included a Hybrid remix which retains a faster, harder club edge.
However, in my mind you still can't beat the original - the piano breakdown is still exquisite and really hits the spot. Cross over or not - I still love it.
Enjoy!!!

Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death
.
.
Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death
(Hybrid Remix)
.

No comments: