Sunday 31 December 2023

Say after me - I am free!


 I've posted a different version of this classic on the blog before, but there are also a couple of other amazing remixes of this track which are certainty PCC status.

This William Orbit remix is amazing, with so many different sections, to it.

It starts off slow and just so hauntingly beautiful and then really picks up the pace and goes off the wall crazy, then slows down a touch and then goes again.

What a remix. it totally engrosses you for the full 10 mins.

A big track for "The Man Like" (Sasha).

Really quality and very unique.

Enjoy!

Morgan King - I'm Free 

(William Orbit Remix)

Now this version could almost be a different track.

It was the same amazing opening chilled vibe, but in this mix it stays chilled throughout the track and is just gloriously luxurious and atmospheric.

It feels like floating on air!

Fantastic track.

Enjoy!

Morgan King - I'm Free 

(The Full-Length La Serenna Mix)

No comments: