Friday 6 March 2009

End of night Anthem at the Hac.

Anyone who frequented the Hacienda around 1994 must remember this track. 
It was always played last track of the night by Parky and oh my god did the place erupt. 
It used to take the absolute roof off. "Night after Night, Day After Day" 
An absolute anthem. 
Again huge respect to Harvs for sending me this. 
I had the 12" many years ago, but had it nicked, so glad to be able to share this with my fellow dance music followers. 

Angelheart - Come Back To Me 
(Lisa Marie Experience Remix)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a TUNE, never bought this originally, never knew the name of it. So Happy got it now tho, thank u PCC. Piano Hands In The Air Buzzing Happy Faces is what u'd picture when playing this absolute banger of an anthem!

LookingForEnlightenment said...

Absolutely amazing TUNE! I wouldve had this in top 5 for sure. The breakdown at 3:30 and piano at 3:50 brings me pure bliss! Thank you so much PCC!