Friday 24 September 2010

Oh dear - I'm really sorry about this one!!

How could I?
I post an all time house classic like "Waiting on an Angel" and then post this bag of old cheese.
Apologies, but I just couldn't resist it.
This was probably one of the tracks that helped to cause the death of the rave scene.
Does anybody remember it being on Top of the Pops - if I remember rightly the girl who sang/lip synched was quite fit. Anyone remember?
About the track well it's cheese and then more cheese, but it is very, very catchy and pretty infectious.
It's the "oh, oh, oh, oh",  "oh, oh, oh, oh",  and the piano that does it for me.
Possibly the shortest club record in history at 3mins 20secs, but 3 mins of fun!!
The remix is slightly longer, less instant but still pretty good.
"Press your buttons now!!"
"Wanna Party??" - "Yes, course you do!!"

Bass Value - Do You Wanna Party
(Original Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1anlfvcuhtt7k1a

Bass Value - Do You Wanna Party
(Remix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5f6h55iuwjyw4wv

1 comment:

Dioxy said...

A track is a track mate, so thanks for posting!