Friday 24 September 2010

Let's go back, way back, back to the early days!!!

Now this is one of my favourite old house classics.
It is an absolute fantastic track and hard to believe it is now 25 years old.
It still feels so unbelievably powerful.
Now I know we've talked about me not being a big fan of male vocals, but Jamie Principle is another exception - the vocals in this are amazing.
It was produced by Frankie Knuckles and hence probably one of the reasons it's so bloody good.
House music this good will never die!!
"Angelic" house music - beautiful!!
I love the really camp "fake" laugh sample as well - genius!!
Couldn't resist the picture of Jo Lo -  a true angel from above!!!

Jamie Principle - Waiting On My Angel
(Club Mix)



2 comments:

doofyler said...

nice one-I like the dub version also. Wasn't it produced by frankie knuckles?

Jason said...

wow... really nice track & nice mix ,, I like dub version 2 but this one is great 2