Saturday 24 April 2010

"How are feeling, it's a beautiful morning???"

I hope you all like this one - as it certainly looks like a beautiful morning outside and what better way to start it off with then listening to this track.
The track is one of the most uplifting you could wish for - with some beautiful vocals.
It just has a really sensational feel about it, full of atmosphere, full of hope, very inspiring and most definitely very uplifting.
Whether in the car or in the house turn it up loud, open those windows and feel the inspiration.
It is indeed a beautful morning!!!
I've included 2 mixes which are both very good, although I think that the BBG mix slightly edges it, as it is a bit more instant and a bit more vocally, with some lovely piano. The Fluke mix is slightly more floaty, dreamy, but stll very good.
Enjoy - because if you don't like this one I'll be shocked!!
"I don't want people crying in the rain, I don't want people living on their own!!"

Sensation - Beautiful Morning
(BBG's Big Breakfast Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtd3dzyym4n

Sensation - Beautiful Morning
(Fluke's Multi Practice Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmde40z1zmy

4 comments:

Chris Horner said...

Nice tunes, I'll have to disagree with you though and say I prefer the Fluke remix.

repe said...

fLUKE,s is top quality as nearly all their stuff. Was that the same BBG which made the "Snappiness"? If it is, then sound pretty different than their older chill out oriented tune

Anonymous said...

Awesome tune , I remember this as the last tune of the night in the asylum in Dublin, then walking out into the early morning sun in o,Connell street to head on to an early house, young carefree and happy ����

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite songs. So uplifting and full of life. Truly inspirational. Hugs my soul