Friday 11 December 2009

"Whatever you want, Whatever you dream"

I told you I was going to mix it up a bit tonight.
Well here is another huge favourite of mine.
A big shout out to Wee-Ste, for tracking this one down for me, nice one fella.
I've had the "Dark Mix" version for a while, but that's well a bit too dark for my tastes.
This version is progressive house at it's finest, an absolutely corking track, with a superb break in it.
I'm sure you'll all remember it when it when that syth riff kicks in at 1min 16 secs.
Pure Pure Quality.
Remember "Whatever you want, Wahtever you dream" may come true, so don't stop wanting and don't stop dreaming!!

React To Rhythm - Whatever You Dream
(The Light Mix)
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great track, one of my all time favourites too.

Anonymous said...

And btw, it's called "Whatever You Dream", not "Want"

Pure Club Classics said...

Cheers fella, I must of been "dreaming" or should that be "wanting".
Regards, PCC