Saturday 8 August 2009

Let's have some Love and Happiness!!!

Now I've been meaning to post this for a while, as it's a bonafide club classic and was quite simply a stunning piece of house music, which was widely played in all the nations finest clubs and by all the top DJ's. The Morales remix was always the one that was widely played and rightly so, as it is awesome. It has a stunning intro, some beautiful piano and of course some great vocals by India. A true club classic.
Then recently I came across The Delorme Club 4 Life remix and think that this version is probably even better, although in a slightly different more rockier/club vibe.
It keeps the same feel as the original, but the piano is just stunning and it builds and builds to a huge piano breakdown, quite simply it hits exactly the right spot.
So which do you think is the best version?
Morales or The Delorme???
I prefer the Delorme version, although they are both fantastic tracks.
I'll run a poll for you to vote on it for a bit of fun or leave your comments in the comments box.


River Ocean featuring India - Love and Happiness 
(Yemaya Y Ochun)
(Morales Remix)


River Ocean featuring India - Love and Happiness 
(Yemaya Y Ochun)
(The Delorme Club 4 Life Remix)

8 comments:

Jacques said...

I'm a MASSIVE David Morales fan ...

But ... I must say I prefer the Delorme version !

Great one, PCC.

Thanks.

Maddyrain said...

Honey honey! I love "Love and Happiness"!! Morales mix is wonderful!

Thank you for your good taste.

Kisses from Maddyrain

Tony said...

Morales mix is down

Pure Club Classics said...

I've re-upped it fella - shoul be fine now, Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

how do i listen to the morales version, it says unknown link...

Pure Club Classics said...

I've re-upped it using 4 share - it should be fine now.
Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

they've been taken down again. I have a LOT of different remixes of this track but not these two unfortunately.
btw, Jacques Renault has recently done a nice edit of this track too. Check out his other tracks like "Beam Me Up"; GREAT disco stuff!

henryvilla said...

I am a MASSIVE fan of Dave Morales, in fact he's probably my favourite Producer/remixer.... but, The Delorme's Remix is ridiculously good. First heard Dave Seaman play this at Cream in 1994... HUUUUGGGEEE!!!!! :)