Friday 28 August 2009

Chic - Mystique, Sweet - Release!!!

Quite a few posts have passed without a Brothers in Rhythm remix, hence it's about time that we had one.
Here they take a superb disco classic and do their usual wonderful job of turning it into a huge dancefloor anthem. Loads of the usual subtle piano, whilst retaining the integrity of the original track.
Did anyone hear the "Yo! Bots - I Got It" riff in there as well. Have a listen to both and you will hear it.

Chic - Chic Mystique
(Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwymy4imjeo

I'm also going to upload the Yo! Bots track as that was also a real PCC.
You couldn't go into any decent club across the UK in late 1991 to early 1992 without hearing it - it was hammered by every DJ going and rightly so as it was a superb track with some great piano.
I think we all at some stage sang ;
"I've got it, I thought I'd blown it"
"I got it, you know you want it"
It brings back so many great memories of a really exciting time in clubbing history.
Enjoy.

Yo! Bots - I Got It

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?929nqbjpgpn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

18 years on and I still love this Chic mix. It's brilliant. Never heard it in a club though.

Evromaster said...

thanks!pass!lde1983@hotmail.com
by lde1983

Evromaster said...

thanks pass