Tuesday 21 April 2009

A true classic from the legend that is Oakey!!


Out of all the club music which I've been fortunate enough to come across and listen to, all the clubs I've frequented (and everything else that goes with it), there is one DJ who I would single out as being the absolute Number 1 and that is Oakey.
He's been there from the start pre-Acid House (1987), he's remained at the forefront of dance music, breaking new genres, new tracks, remixing, producing, you name it he's done it.
On top of it all he is the one DJ who never and I mean never, ever failed to disappoint when playing live.
I had so many nights at Cream when he just blew me away and absolutely rocked the gaffe.
His sets would take you on an absolute journey and when he played a set it was impossible to leave the dancefloor. The guy is simply awesome.
This track is an absolute classic with some beautiful vocals that simply melt you. Both mixes are fantastic, true balearic bliss.

Paul Oakenfold featuring Carla Werner - Southern Sun
(DJ Tiesto Remix)

Paul Oakenfold featuring Carla Werner - Southern Sun
(Original Remix)

No comments: