Saturday 8 March 2014

Feeling great!!!


Staying on the Oxy vibe!! I couldn't resist it.
I know it's been posted on the blog before, but the file was deleted by mediafire, so here's a new upload, you lucky people.
This was simply a monstrous "hands in the air" tune back int' day.
It was certainly a track which had us "feeling great".
Love the lines;
"You've got just what it takes, you make me feel wanted , you make me feel great"
"You've got just what it takes, you make me feel wanted on a cloudy day"
"You've got just what it takes, you make me feel wanted , you make me feel great"
"You've got just what it takes, you make me feel happy on a cloudy day"
Love this big time and still do.
Even the dodgy techno/cheese bit halfway through doesn't spoil a belting track.

Oxy - The Feeling
(Vocal Version)

No comments: